Central Superior Services exams provide the opportunity to the students so that they can have a successful job career. By passing the CSS exams the candidate can become the part of the elite bureaucracy that runs the cabinet of Pakistan. To appear in the CSS exams Federal Public Service Commission has defined the CSS Eligibility criteria. The candidates that are interested to give these competitive exams are recommended to check the eligibility criteria before the preparation of the exam. The CSS Eligibility Criteria 2021 is as follows.
CSS 2021 Age Limit
The age limit of the candidates that wanted to appear in the CSS exams is 21-30 years. Moreover, 2 years of age relaxation is allowed to the candidates serving as the government employee, Armed Forces Personnel and those belongs to the tribal areas that include Peshawar and Baluchistan.
CSS 2021 Nationality Criteria
The candidate having the nationality of Pakistan or the permanent resident of Azad Jammu Kashmir can appear in the CSS exams.
CSS 2021 Educational Criteria
• The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any subject with minimum 2nd division from the HEC recognized university or the foreign university.
• The candidates that have 3rd division in the bachelor's but scored 1st degree in Masters also considered eligible to apply in these competitive exams.
CSS 2021 Domicile
In case the student is applying on the provincial or regional quota then domicile of the respective area will be needed.
Details of Regional Quota CSS 2021
|Overall Merit of CSS exam||7.5%|
The quota for CSS Exams 2021
• 10% quota is reserved for women on the basis of the provinces or regions
• For the non-Muslim minorities, a 5% quota is reserved.
• No quota is defined for the disabled candidates.