07 January, 2021 Views 24
UHS Issues MBBS &BDS Admissions Schedule For Government Medical and Dental Colleges
University of Health Sciences has issued the MBBS and BDS admissions schedule for the government medical and dental colleges. The candidates can submit the admission form for the academic session 2020-21. The candidates that want to take admission have to submit the online application form as per the guidelines issued by the UHS.
MBBS&BDS Eligibility Criteria
For the convenience of the students, MBBS eligibility criteria and BDS eligibility criteria is mentioned below.
- To apply for MBBS and BDS, the candidates must have secured at least 65% marks in the FSc (pre-medical) or equivalent examination.
- Only the holders of the Punjab domicile are eligible to apply. Furthermore, the candidates of Islamabad can apply for the open merit seats.
- The applicant must have passed the MDCAT with a minimum of 60% marks
- For overseas and Pakistani seats, the candidates must have passed the SAT-II exam with the weightage of biology 40%, chemistry 35%, and physics/mathematics 25%.
- Candidates are required to fulfill the additional eligibility criteria announced by the University of Health Sciences.
Admission CriteriaThe admission criterion for the MBBS and BDS is based on the marks of the intermediate, matric, and MDCAT.
- Matric/SSC or equivalent qualification- 10%
- FSc (pre-medical)/HSSC or equivalent qualification -40%
- Medical and dental college admission test -50%
Schedule for Admission
The schedule of MBBS and BDS admission is as follows
- Start Date of Online application- 11th January 2021
- Close Date of Online application- 22nd January 2021
- Hifz-e-Quran Test- 26th to 30th January 2021
- Medical Board for students with disabilities 26th to 29th January 2021
- Display of provincial merit list of applicants - 5th February 2021
- Display of final merit list of applicants- 8th February 2021
- Display of first college wise selection list- 11th February 2021
- Last date of submission of fee at colleges-19th February 2021
- Display of second selection list- 24th February 2021
- Commencement of classes- 1st March 2021
- Display of the third list (if any)- 5th March 2021
Medical Admission Process
Following is the schedule of the medical admissions that must be followed by the applicants.
- The candidates are required to submit the online application form and the paper-based forms will not be accepted.
- The candidates have to mention personal information and academic information. Moreover, the scanned copies of the required documents must be uploaded along with the application form.
- Every candidate has to choose the college from the available list. The admission will be granted by considering the priority and the merit of the candidate. The order of preference once given will be final and cannot be changed.
- On the final submission, the candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as an application processing fee in any branch of the Bank of Pakistan.
- The application processing fee is non-refundable.
- In the case of false/forged and fabricated documents, the admission of the candidate will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to mention the correct email and phone number to get the updates.
- Candidates having foreign qualifications such as O/A level have to submit the NOC issued by IBCC otherwise the application form will be rejected.