PMS stands for the provincial management service conducted by the Public service commission of Pakistan. PPSC invites the application of the candidates when there are vacant positions in the provincial management. The candidates that are planning to appear in PMS exams 2020 are advised to check the PMS 2020 registration process to learn about the procedure that how they can apply for these vacancies. To facilitate the candidates campus.pk has tracked down all the essential information that will guide them in the application process.
PMS Registration Process 2020
• The steps for the online PMS registration 2020 are stated below.
• It is informed to the candidates to fill the online form according to the guidelines provided by PPSC.
• The candidates need to provide their CNIC number, phone number, and email address while filling the form.
• Make sure not to make any mistakes or errors while filling the online application form. Otherwise, they have to discard the application and have to fill the new form to complete the application process.
• Once the form is submitted the candidates will not be able to change the mentioned information.
• Fill the academic information and the other data carefully. Attach the attested matric, intermediate, and bachelors certificate along with the application form.
• Attach the latest passport size photographs and domicile must be attached with the application form. Also, attach the bank challan receipt that has paid for the exam.
• Afterward, the candidates have to select the optional subjects from the available list. It is informed to the applicants that they can choose only one subject from one group.
• After the successful submission of the online application form, the candidates will receive the application number and the token number via email and SMS.
• It is recommended to the applicants to print the application form for their validation.