To facilitate the candidates has tracked down all the essential details about the PMS test instructions on this platform. The candidates that are planning to appear in the PMS exam 2021 are recommended to go through the instructions.
Instructions for PMS exam 2021
• The candidates can only give three attempts for the PMS exam and then afterward not remain eligible to appear in the exam.
• It is essential for the candidates to score at least 40% in each subject and 50% overall aggregate to qualify for the interview.
• 0.25 marks will be deducted as the multiple-choice questions are checked by the negative marking.
• The non-Muslim candidates are provided with the choice to select Islamiat or Ethics.
• As the candidates having the bachelors can give these exams so the papers are made accordingly.
• The candidates need to submit the exam fee in the national bank of Pakistan or any government treasury.
• It is advised to the candidates must bring their fee slip along with them in the written exam and viva voce.
• Make sure to enter the correct information in the application form, otherwise, the form will be rejected.
• The provincial authorities have the right to increase or decrease the number of seats depending upon their requirement.