Where the Government of the Punjab or Commission advises an obligatory written examination such an examination is known as “Written Examination”.
PPSC Written Test:
Written-test means one paper for written test in which subjective or objective and both conducted by the commission.
Candidates will be declared to the written test or examination whenever held. Completed inspection of applications and documents for the successful candidates in written tests or examinations will be carried out at the time of the interview session. If the candidate passed the written exam but found any ineligibility in documents under the law then the candidature will be canceled as per rule.
1. Maybe Descriptive/Subjective Type or Multiple Choice,
2. Objective Type (MCQs) or a combination of Objective & Subjective Types.
3. All detailed information about the PPSC TEST SYLLABUS for all PPSC Departments is mentioned on the Website.
4. 0.25 marks as a negative marking will be deducted for each wrong answer in the multiple-choice, Objective or MCQ’S paper.
5. All the decisions about the hold or not to hold of written test are responsible for the Commission.
6. In the subjective paper, must obtain 40% marks in each of the subjective paper with 0.50 or more marks will be rounded off. E.g. If Candidate gain 0.50,1.5 marks in paper then examiner will give 1 or 2 marks.
7. Qualifying Marks in Objective paper will be 40% Marks
8. In the ppsc written examination a candidate must obtain 50% combined marks to qualify for an interview.