Central Superior Service exams consist of various phases and it is compulsory for the candidates to clear all the stages. After passing the CSS written test the next stage is the medical test procedure. The main purpose of the medical test is to evaluate the candidates that they are free from any physical and mental abnormality. FPSC sets a specific board that conducts the medical test of the aspirants. The candidates that do not meet the requirements set by the recognized authority are then not selected for the further selection procedure. It is recommended to the candidates go for a physical checkup before applying to the CSS exams in order to avoid any disappointment later on.
CSS Medical Disabled Criteria
• Federal public service commission has approved the criteria for the disabled and physically challenged candidates to apply in CSS exams.
• The disabled people that can appear in the competitive exams are Physically Impaired, Hearing or Speech Impaired, Deaf and Dumb, or Visually Impaired.
• They disabled candidates can apply in the following departments
• Postal Service Group
• Pakistan Audit and Account Services
• Information Group
• Commerce and Trade Services
• The visually impaired candidates shall be provided with a helper such as a writer to complete their paper. Moreover, FPSC also allowed them to take an extra 15 min per
CSS Exam Preparation
Apart from guiding the aspirants about the CSS Medical Test campus.pk also provide the preparation material for the competitive exams. It is advised to the candidates to register with our website to get a hand on all the latest updates related to the CSS exams. We assure you to assist you in this journey so that you can reach the heights of success.