Federal Public Service Commission of Pakistan conducts the CSS exams every year to select the eligible candidates. CSS offers luxurious jobs and most of the people wanted to take this golden opportunity to secure their career. To apply for the CSS, FPSC has defined the registration process and the students are advised to follow the procedure properly. To do the registration of CSS exams 2021 the candidates need to fulfill the below-mentioned stages
• Step 1: CSS Registration 2021
• Step 2: Create and Edit Profile of the applicant to apply for exams
• Step 3: Applying online by fulfilling all the mentioned requirements
• Step 4: After filling the application form, printing of online application
• Step 5: Dispatch the pre-filled form generated by the computer with the attested copies of the required documents such as the academic certificates along with the originally paid fee challan of 2200/- trough the courier to the Headquarters of FPSC.
Instructions for Candidates
Following are some important instructions for the candidates that are interested to appear in the CSS exams 2021. The candidates are advised to act upon these mentioned guidelines to avoid any inconvenience.
• The candidates need to register themselves before starting applying online.
• It is recommended to the candidates to mention the required information carefully such as name, address, and email. There is no option to change these specifics after the form submission so make sure to enter the details cautiously.
• It is mandatory to fill each box otherwise the application form will not be submitted.
• Make sure to review the application after filling it to check that you have entered the correct information.
• While submitting the hard copy of the online application form attaches all the documents mentioned by the Federal Public Service Commission of Pakistan.