Registration process for NUST Entry Test (NET)
The NET test is going to be held in July and the interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the test easily by following these steps.
- Visit official website of NUST and register yourself with your valid e-mail ID.
- You will be given a password to access the online application form.
- You are needed to upload your recent photograph and to fill and submit the online form.
- After the successful submission of entry test form, the university will send you a confirmation email at the given email address.
- Re-Login the respective applicants account and Print the Challan form from My Account page.
- Submit the fee. You can submit fee at any branch of HBL or Standard Chartered Bank Ltd (Pakistan). The fee submission will be confirmed through e-mail within ten days.
- The applicants of Islamabad examination centre will have to select the Test Date as well as Session from the available options. Though, the allocation of test date and Session will be made on ‘First Come First Served’ basis.
- The applicants of Islamabad examination centre will be given Roll Number, examination Centre, test session, Log-in address and password for Computer Based NUST Entrance Test (CBNET).
- For the Paper Based Test (PBT) which is to be conducted at Karachi and Quetta in July, the applicants will be informed through email about printing of admission Card having the test time and centre for the entry test. The admit cards will be kept at the Test Centre for more verification.
- Candidates are required to print their admit cards and bring these cards to the Centre with their original CNIC or a document with Photo ID like Passport, original Matric or FSc certificate containing the candidate’s picture etc .
- Applicants are needed to provide accurate information as Falsification may lead to cancellation of admission at any phase.
Registration Process for UET (ECAT) Test
UET holds ECAT test in July every year for undergraduate programs. By going through the below mentioned instructions you will be able to apply for ECAT test easily.
- Way of registration for the ECAT test is online and the candidates are not required to visit any place.
- Fill the entry test form online by logging in to the admission.uet.edu.pk with the help of token serial number and token number.
- The candidates can get the entry test tokens from the allotted branches of HBL after paying Rs 1200/-.
- The applicants will the related combination during filling the registration form. The candidates of DAE/B.Tech might select Chemistry or Computer science as an optional subject.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph.
- At the time of filling admission form, the applicants will be asked to select any available test centre and session slot.
- Your admit card will be generated instantly.
- The candidates are required to bring their Photo-ID like CNIC, NICOP along with them at the time test of test otherwise they will be expelled from the test centre or they can also bring SSC or HSSC certificates having their photographs with them.
Registration Process for PIEAS Entry Test
PIEAS also conduct the entry test in July while the registration process has already started. If you are willing to apply for PIEAS entry test then follow the step given below:
- The mode of applying for the registration of entry test is online. The application forms are available at the official website of PIEAS.
- Go to the official website and create an account and login.
- Fill in the application form accurately and submit it
- You are required to upload your recent passport size photograph and other academic documents.
- Print the bank challan form, submit the fee which is 3500/- at any Askari Bank branch.
- The last date for the registration of PIEAS Entry test 2020 is June 30th.
Registration Process for (GIKI) Entry test
GIKI is going to held entry test for undergraduate programmes in July. The registration of the test has been started and here we are providing you the complete registration process to apply online for the easily.
- Candidates can apply online. Visit the official website of GIKI and create an account.
- Login the account, fill in and submit the form form.
- Upload recent photograph with plain background.
- Later, print the bank challan form. The processing fee for the single test will be Rs 5500/-. The additional Rs 500/- will be charged if you will apply for financial aid.
- Submit the fee in the allotted HBL bank branches with account title GIK Institute HBL A/C No. 00427991707703 and fill in the paid bank challan details in your profile.
- On the test day, which is July 19th or July 20th reach the examination centre with your admit card, original Matric or intermediate Certificate and Paid challan GIKI Copy.