Applicants who are going to appear for the IETLS exams 2021 session are offered best wishes, at the same time, the applicants are provided the instructions they have to be obeyed while appearing for their test.
Instructions For Arrival
• Applicants have to read the test terms and conditions carefully before going to appear for the test.
• Late applicants are not allowed to sit in the test room.
• Make sure your identity documents are with you.
• For security purposes, the security staff may take your photos while going to the test room.
• Mobile phones and all other electronic devices are not allowed to take in the test room.
• There is no break during the tests.
• No eatables are allowed to take in the test room.
During Test Instructions
• You are just allowed to keep a pencil, a pen, an eraser, and an identity document on your desk.
• For using toilets and any other issue raise your hands to invigilators and do not disturb anyone.
• For listening modules check the recording earlier and raise your hands to call invigilators.
• Write the answers on the sheet after completing each section to manage the time.
Ending Test Instructions
• Do not leave the seat until the invigilator allows you to leave the seat.
• If you found any issue affected your performance then say it directly to the invigilators.
• If you want to complain of your test day then you will be allowed to fill the complaint forms within a week of the test date.
Note: For any other query and instruction feel free to contact us and your query will be responded by the experts as soon as possible.