MDCAT eligibility criteria determine the eligibility of the candidates that can give the entrance test. The students that are going to appear in the MDCAT are recommended to check the UHS MDCAT eligibility criteria before the test.
Some of the important points to consider in the eligibility criteria MDCAT are as follows
• The students must pass the intermediate with Premedical with at least 60% score from the board of intermediate and secondary education in Pakistan.
• The students that have passed the other exams such as A level need to have an equivalent certificate issued by IBB to appear in the test.
• In case of a foreign qualification, the students must have passed HSSC equivalent qualifications with the subject of Physics, chemistry, and biology.
• The candidates having the domicile of the district of Punjab and Federal Capital Area-Islamabad are eligible to apply for the test.
• The candidates belonging to the Gilgit Baltistan can appear in the test of Punjab against the reserved seats for these northern areas in the government medical and dental colleges of Punjab.
• The children of Overseas Pakistanis and Dual Nationals of Pakistani-origin can apply against the reserved seats for them in the medical and dental colleges of Punjab if they have not passed the SATII/SAT subject exam with the minimum score of 550/580 marks in the three science subjects of Biology, Chemistry and Physics/ Mathematics or the MDCAT international with the minimum score of 500/528.
• There is no minimum age limit to appear in the MDCAT admission test.
NUMS Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria NUMS is stated below.
• Students must have a higher secondary school certificate (HSSC) or F.Sc (Pre-medical) or equivalent examination with a minimum of 70% marks.
• The foreign graduates should pass the examination with the three science subjects i.e. biology, chemistry, physics/mathematics with an aggregate of 70%. The course must be certified by the inter-board committee.
• All Pakistani Nationals fall into the NUMS eligibility criteria 2021 and are eligible to apply for the NUMS test including citizens of AJK and GB.
• Applicants need to pass the NUMS test with at least 50% marks to be eligible for the admission.