National Aptitude Test, NAT is an evaluation test which is conducted by the National Testing Service, NTS on behalf of several higher education institutes of Pakistan. For different subjects there are different tests are arranged by NTS. Here this page we come with the general NAT I eligibility criteria for all the test. There are several colleges and universities located in Pakistan that take the services of NTS to conduct the evaluation test or entrance test of the candidates. Applicants who are worried about the eligibility criteria for NAT I are offered the complete eligibility criteria here at this page that how they can apply for NAT I test 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for NAT I Tests
• Candidates who have passed their intermediate class, with the relevant subject for which they are willing to start higher education, are eligible to apply and appear for NAT I test.
• So, once you would become free from intermediate exams then do not wait further and appear for NAT I test.
Things to Be Noted
• Applicants are asked to get registered as soon as possible after announcing the registration schedule by NTS.
• Applications after passing deadlines are not entertained.
• NAT I test is conducted after passing 02 to 03 months.
• Applicants who fail to secure good marks are also provided the further chances to improve their marks.
• Here we come with a helpful tip for the candidates that they have to appear during December or January session when they are studying intermediate part II. The reason behind this endorsement is that during their intermediate studies the applicants would be able to get the idea that how the test is arranged for them and how they can prepare well to obtain good marks.