Applicants who are ready to apply and appear for NAT I tests to get admission for higher education in their desired colleges and universities are advised to get registered for NAT I test as soon as possible. The registration process is started and students are advised to get registered before the deadline because no applications would be entertained after passing deadlines. Students would get registered through the official web portal of the National Testing Service, NTS. Applicants are to be informed that, in order to complete their NAT I registration they have to pay the NAT I registration fee.
NAT I Test Fee Detail
The following is the complete detail of the NAT I test registration fee:
• Applicants are required to submit NAT I test fee which is 700/- PKR.
• Applicants can submit the fee in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB, or ABL.
• Applicants after filling their application form would attach the bank deposit slip to the application form and send it to the NTS.
• Application forms are available at the official site of NTS.
• Keep it remember that application forms without bank deposit slip will not be accepted.
• Application forms after due dates would also not be entertained.
What To Do After Registration
Once the registration process would complete then applicants would be called to appear for the test. Applicants are informed that they would get some time to be prepared for their tests. So, after completing your registration just keep concentrate on your preparation, and for any other update regarding your test keep in contact with Campus.pk where you can find every single update regarding your test.