To conduct the Provincial Management Service exams the PPSC has defined the PMS eligibility criteria 2021. It is mandatory for the candidates to fall into the eligibility criteria provided by the respective authority. Are you looking for the PMS eligibility criteria 2021, then you are at the right platform. All the details are mentioned here to facilitate the applicants. Campus.pk has compiled all the significant information on this portal so that candidates can access all the details easily without having any inconvenience.
Eligibility Criteria for PMS Exam
Following is the eligibility criteria for the candidates that are planning to appear in the PMS exams 2021. If the applicant does not fulfill the below-stated requirements then he/she will not be considered eligible to give the exams.
• The candidate must pass the bachelors with at least second division or third division from the HEC recognized university/institute.
• The candidate can belong to any domain as PPSC has not specified any particular domain for these exams.
• The male, female, transgender having the domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply for the PMS exam 2021.
• Furthermore, the candidates that are freshly graduated in any discipline or doing any private and public job can also apply in the PMS.
• As per the instructions of the Public Service Commission of Pakistan, the age of the candidates will be 21 to 30 years.
• In the case of special persons, age relaxation of 10 years will be provided according to the Punjab Civil Servant Recruitment Rules in 1976.
• The candidate has a minimum of 4 years officials serving connection with the Federal government will be granted the age limit up to 35 years.
For more details, keep visiting the campus.pk and get all the latest updates about the PMS exams 2021 without any delay.