PMS exams are arranged by the Public Service Commission of Pakistan that are conducted when there are vacant positions announced in the provincial management. To submit the application form the students have to submit the exam fee so that form can be processed. The students that are preparing for the PMS exams 2021 and wanted to know about the PMS fee structure are invited on campus.pk. Apart from the details of the fee structure, our platform provides the complete procedure that how to submit the fee according to the guideline mentioned by PPSC. PMS exam fee is 1000/- that the candidate needs to submit in the National Bank of Pakistan or State Bank of Pakistan before the deadline announced by the PPSC.
PMS Fee Structure 2021
PPSC has defined the proper way to apply for the PMS exams 2021. The method to submit the fee for the exams is stated below.
• The candidates have to deposit PKR-1000/- in the designated bank branches given by the Public service commission of Pakistan. As per the instructions of PPSC, the bank drafts or the pay orders will not be accepted in any case.
• People living abroad can also apply for these exams if they meet the PMS eligibility criteria 2021, and they have to deposit the money equivalent to PKR 1000/-.
• The special and disable students are exempted from the application fee.
• The applicants have to submit the online application form to apply for the PMS exams 2021.
• The receipt number must be mentioned in the online application form.
• During the written exams, it is informed to the candidates to bring the original fee receipt along with them; otherwise, they will not be allowed to appear in the exams.