The PMS syllabus holds significance as it provides the complete details to the candidates about the topics that must be prepared before the exam. Due to a lack of guidance, some candidates feel difficult to prepare for the exams. To overcome this problem the campus.pk provides the best solution by providing all the specifics of PMS Syllabus 2021 on this platform. The students check the online PMS Syllabus 2021 by going through this page. PPSC has introduced elective subjects for the candidates that wanted to appear in the PMS exams. All applicants must take all the compulsory subjects and three optional subjects carrying 200 marks from each group. The total marks of PMS exams are 1200.
PMS Syllabus of Optional Subjects
The candidates can get the complete details of the subjects list, division of marks, and syllabus from campus.pk. It is informed to the candidates that each compulsory subject carries 100 marks and makes a total of 600 marks. The PMS compulsory subjects are of both objective and subjective types.
• Subjective type: English Essay, English and Urdu
• Subjective and Objective type: Islamic Studies / Ethics and Pakistan Studies
• Objective type: General Knowledge
PMS Syllabus of Compulsory Subjects
Besides the compulsory subjects, the candidates can also get the syllabus of the compulsory subjects on campus.pk. Each optional subject carries 200 marks and students have to give three papers making a total of 600 marks. There are basically 7 groups of the PMS optional subjects given in the syllabus by PPSC.
Important Points To Consider
• The candidates have to obtain at least 40% marks in each paper. For compulsory subjects 40 marks out of 100 and for optional subjects 80 marks out of 200 marks.
• To qualify for the next stage i.e. interview it is mandatory for the candidates to secure minimum 50% marks in the written exam (600 marks out of total marks of compulsory and optional subjects.
To learn more about the updated information of PMS 2021 Syllabus, remain in touch with campus.pk