You must sign in Login/Signup

New student? Register here

Here at this page, campus.pk provides students, who are preparing themselves for UHS MDCAT 2021 or NUMS entry test 2021, the complete paper patterns i.e. UHS MDCAT paper pattern 2021 and NUMS entry test paper patterns 2021. We have the aim to provide students the complete and updated paper pattern to assist them in preparing their entrance exams. The paper pattern is of great importance, this is because students have the idea of the paper pattern can prepare themselves according to the set criteria and pattern, and because of this way they can cover the test preparation within less time.  

UHS MDCAT Paper Pattern 2021

The University of Health Sciences, UHS Lahore set the medical and dental college admission test, MDCAT through four main subjects including Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English. Students have to keep it in mind that the test format is in the form of multiple-choice questions, MCQs. The biology subject is of great importance in the UHS MDCAT paper pattern. It covers almost 40% of the paper. However, the rest of the 60% paper is covered by Chemistry, Physics, and English subject. The best tip for students is to prepare all the subjects with equal importance to obtain a maximum of marks. The distribution of marks is described below: 

No Subject Marks
1 Biology 80
2 Chemistry 60
3 Physics 40
4 English 20


NUMS Entry Test Paper Pattern 2021

National University of Medical Sciences, NUMS also arranges the NUMS entry test paper pattern in four major science subjects. These subjects are included in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English subjects. Students are advised to prepare all these four subjects right from the intermediate level of your studies and this will help you to get a maximum of marks in your entrance exam. The same case has also seen in the NUMS entry test paper pattern that the Biology subject covers near half of the paper and the rest of the paper is comprised of other three subjects i.e. Chemistry, Physics, and English. But the tip for the students is to prepare all the subjects equally to cover the maximum of marks. The distribution of marks is listed below: 

No Subject Marks
1 Biology 70
2 Chemistry 45
3 Physics 45
4 English 20


Note: Those students having any issue in the paper pattern and want to get any further information regarding UHS MDCAT paper pattern 2021 and NUMS entry test paper pattern 2021 they can ask without any hesitation. 

Generic placeholder image
Mani shared a post link.
Jun 18, 2020

Dear Sir nums ka b last year ka paper pattern uhs Wala tha but here u posted is alternate to that?