Keep reading to learn everything about Karachi board 9th class roll no slip. BSEK is an abbreviation of Board of Secondary Education, Karachi. This board is responsible to hold the 9th class exams in the Karachi region. Government established this board back in 1950. For almost 70 years, this board has been providing an opportunity for students to appear in the 9th class exams. Students who completed their secondary education from Karachi have been able to continue their higher studies and make a name for the country in all areas of life. 9th class roll no slip is the document that enables the students to appear in the exams.
Karachi Board 9th Class Roll No Slip
- Students have all their important credentials listed on the roll no slip.
- The location of the exam center is provided via this document.
- It enables the students to attempt the paper by following the official guidelines.
- No student can appear in the exam without their 9th class admit card.
- The necessary rules to be followed in the exam center are provided on the slip.
- The details to fill out the bubble sheet are written on the roll no slip.