BBA stands for Bachelor in Business Administrations and is a 4-year degree program. It is considered a widely preferred field as most students aim to join the BBA course after the intermediate. The candidates can do specialization in marketing, accounts, finance, and management related professions. There are many colleges and universities in Pakistan that offers candidate admission to the BBA program. This BBA program is semester wise and the whole degree program consists of 8 semesters. The students have to complete all the semesters to graduate from the institute. The students can check the details about the BBA eligibility criteria, registration process, course subjects, fee structure, and scope.
The candidates have to meet the BBA eligibility criteria in order to become eligible for admission in BBA. The terms mentioned by the institute must be followed by the candidate for admission. The following are the eligibility criteria for BBA admission.
- Intermediate or equivalent qualification is required to apply to the BBA degree program.
- The students must obtain 45% marks in intermediate.
- Most universities conduct their own admission test to determine the eligibility of the candidates.
- Admission will be offered to the candidates based on marks obtained in the Intermediate and entrance examination.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to clear the entrance test with the required marks to secure admission.
- Some universities also require passed the certificate of candidate of Matric with at least 60% marks.
BBA Registration Process
Following is the BBA registration process for the students.
- Students can apply for the BBA admission online or by personally visiting the college for the university.
- Applicants must register online through their Email.
- Along with the registration form the candidates have to fulfill all the other mentioned requirements.
- It is advised to fill the application form completely, upload photographs and scanned copies of academic certificates.
- After submission of the form, the candidates will receive a confirmation email to download the challan form.
- Candidates must appear for the entrance test conducted by the college/university. The applicants who clear the test will be called for the interview session.
- After the interview merit list will be issued of the selected candidates.
- Selected candidates will be invited for the verification of the original documents. After the verification process, the applicants have to submit the admission fee and join the classes.
The BBA program aims to develop the essential skills in the students through an innovative business program. The course is focused to polish the skills of the students so that they become professional and experienced in their affiliated field. In the BBA degree program, the students have to study a variety of subjects related to business, marketing, accounting, and statistics. Some of the major BBA subjects in Pakistan are listed down below.
- Academic & Professional Writing
- Micro Economics
- Intro to Maths or Intro to Calculus
- Introduction to Philosophy
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Ethics and Social Responsibility
- World History
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Cost Accounting
- Principles of Finance
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Statistics
- Management Accounting
- Operations Management
- Data Analytics
- Human Resource Theory and Practice
- Marketing Planning & Applications
Before taking admission, the candidates are advised to check the BBA fee structure. The fee structure of some universities in Pakistan is available in the table.
|Women University Azad Jammu & Kashmir||31900|
|The Government Sadiq College Women University||26990|
|The Islamia University Of Bahawalpur||43600|
|University Of Science & Technology||29880|
|Bacha Khan university||42272|
|Bahauddin Zakriya University||23120|
|Comsats Institute Of Information Technology||134000|
|Government College University, Faisalabad||46000|
|Government College Women University||28600|
|National Textile University||91600|
|National University Of Computer And Emerging Sciences||227200|
|University Of Agriculture||76000|
List of Institutes Offering BBA
This is the list of universities offering BBA in Pakistan. The students can select one of the institutes to get enrolled in the BBA to continue their studies.
- National Textile University
- The National University Of Computer And Emerging Sciences
- University Of Agriculture
- Air University
- Allama Iqbal Open University
- Comsats Institute Of Information Technology
- Federal Urdu University Of Arts Science & Technology
- International Islamic University
- University Of Peshawar
- Riphah International University
- Sir Syed Case Institute Of Technology
- Capital University Of Science And Technology
- The Islamia University Of Bahawalpur
- University Of Science & Technology
- Bacha Khan University
- Bahauddin Zakria University
- Government College University
BBA Scope in Pakistan
These days BBA scope in Pakistan is great and it has gained huge accomplishment. A student after completing the Bachelor of Business Administration in Pakistan can have several job opportunities in the diverse domains. The graduate can obtain a managerial level job and with the experience, the worth will be increased and candidates get more preference when applied for a job in a bank or a multinational company.
BBA job opportunities
The following are some of the job opportunities for the candidates after the BBA.
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Officer
- Sales Person
- Marketing Assistant
- HR Manager
- Area Sales Manager
- Branch Manager
- HR Assistant
- Senior Accounts Manager
- Accounts Manager
- Head Accounts Manager
- Research Analyst
- Production Manager
Careers for BBA Graduates in Pakistan
After completion of BBA, the graduates can have various career choices to pursue. The candidates can take the start of their career in the following fields:
- Business Consultancies
- Business Houses
- Educational Institutions
- Financial Organizations
- Export Companies
- Multinational Companies
- Marketing Organizations
- Industrial Houses
What is the BBA Salary In Pakistan?
The BBA salary in Pakistan for graduates starts from 30k per month. Sometimes it may start from 40,000 in few fields but the cases are rare. The salary is also dependent upon the experience of the candidates. The scope of BBA is far better than many other professions in Pakistan and the candidates can grab various employment opportunities. It is always considered that the BBA graduate can do the job in the bank only although it is not true at all. BBA is a degree in business that offers good career options as compared to the commerce degree programs.
What are the requirements to get admission to the BBA Program?
Students must pass the Intermediate with second division/45% marks. The students of the courses stated below are eligible to take admission in BBA.
What are the Top Career Options after BBA?
The top career options that a candidate can choose after the completion of BBA are as follows.
- Data Scientist
- Digital Marketer
- Product Manager
- Blockchain Expert
Which specialization is best in BBA in Pakistan?
There are various fields of specialization for a BBA degree in Pakistan. Some of the popular areas are mentioned below.
- Management of Technology
- Management Science
- Operations management
- Organizational behavior
- Project management
- Property management