We know that the NAT I registration process 2021 is going to be started and students who are willing to apply for NAT are searching for the NAT registration process and NAT I registration fee. Applicants are invited by campus.pk, where they can get the complete guide that how they can register for NAT I and, at the same time, students can also get the complete detail of registration fee for NAT I.
However, besides the NTS NAT registration schedule and registration fee, all the applicants can find almost all the potential updates to not only appear safely for their test but also to keep themselves updated for every single step of admission process in their desired universities.
Follow The Below Given Steps To Get Registered Safely For NAT I Test 2021:
• The mode of registration is online. All the interested candidates would go through the online portal of the National Testing Service, NTS.
• Applicants are required to put a recent photo on NTS online application form and then they would select the NAT test for which they are intending to apply.
• Through the online registration form, applicants would be provided the NTS bank deposit slip.
• Applicants would download the deposit slip and pay the NAT I registration fee 2021.
• Applicants are asked to submit the fee in any branch of MCB, Meezan Bank, HBL, and UBL.
• Applicants are asked to submit 700/- PKR online registration NAT I fee.
• Applicants are asked to send the original deposit slip.
Universities Admission Process
Once students would complete the test process then they would be called to follow the admission schedule. Students who are worried about the admission process in the their desired universities after appearing through NTS would be provided the complete admission schedule of almost all the universities that are affiliated with NTS for admission policy.