CSS 2021 exams: All You Need To Know
CSS exams are one of the most competitive exams of Pakistan. These exams allow the Government to choose the bureaucrats who run Pakistan and have the responsibility of ensuring a better Present and Future for the country. The Federal Public Service Commission has announced this week the dates for the CSS 2021 exams. For the ease of the students, the online registration for the CSS 2021 exams has started. In addition to the online registration, students will have to send the hard copy of the required documents to the FPSC headquarters.
Important CSS 2021 exam dates to remember
• The registration for the CSS 2021 exams starts from October 5, 2020.
• The last date to apply online for the CSS 2021 exams is November 3, 2020.
• The final date to send the hardcopy of the application along with the important documents is November 13, 2020.
• The cutoff date on which the eligibility of all the CSS 2021 applicants on the grounds of education, age and the status of their domicile is December 31, 2020.
• The CSS 2021 exams are planned to start from February 18, 2021.
CSS exam 2021 eligibility criteria
Like the previous CSS exams, the FPSC has announced the following eligibility criteria for the CSS exams:
1. All male and female students of Pakistan including the special persons who hold a bachelor’s degree and have at least secured a 2nd division can apply.
2. The age limit for the CSS 2021 exams is between 21 to 30 years.
3. Students who are not included in this age limit can be given the age relaxation of maximum 2 years if they comply with the ibid rules for the CSS exams.
CSS 2021 exam guidelines for applicants
• Submitting forms after the last dates and sending incomplete forms is not allowed.
• All students are advised to study the CSS CE-Rules thoroughly before applying.
• Students have to carefully provide their details and review it before hitting the submit button and taking the printout.
• Fee for the CSS 2021 exams is Rs 2,200/-
• Choosing the correct optional subjects complying with the CSS CE Rules is the student’s responsibility.
• Students are advised to send the hard copy of the online application in a separate envelope.