23 October, 2020 Views 1344
FBISE Announces Revised Schedule For 11th Class Registration For Academic Session 2020-2022
The Federal Board of intermediate and secondary education has announced the revised schedule for the 11th class registration for academic session 2020-2022. The last date for admission to the institutes is 30th October 2020. To get admission with the special permission of the chairman FBISE the students have to submit Rs.800/- (for inland) /US$20 (for abroad) as a special permission fee up to 5th November 2020. The students will receive the receipt of the registration return up to 10th November 2020.
Instructions For Candidates
• The candidates have to submit the hard copy of the computerized registration receipt along with the original fee challan, attested copy of SSC result or Equivalence certificate, NOC(if applicable), and copy of valid affiliation letter to the Assistant Secretary HSSC registration by post.
• No application form submitted after the due date will be entertained by the FBISE officials.
• The registration fee should be submitted in any nearby branch of Habib bank limited.
• The candidates that are not registered with any board will be considered fresh candidates for registration.
• Only registration is not necessary to appear in the examination. The candidates have to fulfill the other eligibility criteria mentioned by affiliated authorities.
• Make sure to provide the correct information during the registration process, otherwise, the board has the right to cancel the registration of the student in case false particulars are provided.
• The candidates that are already registered with FBISE will receive the same registration number that was provided previously to them to appear in the exam.
It is informed to all the students to follow the SOPs devised by the government regarding the coronavirus pandemic while processing the registration data. It is necessary to comply with all the precautionary measures to avoid any inconvenience.