15 October, 2020 Views 76
HEC Announces LAT For Admission In 5-year LLB Program
LAT Eligibility Criteria
1. Students who have completed 12 years of education.
2. Students who have attempted the final exam of their 12 years education but are waiting for their results to be announced.
Latest LAT Pattern and Syllabus
• Candidates will have to write a 200 words essay either in English or Urdu (15 marks).
• Candidates will write a 200 words personal statement either in English or Urdu (10 marks).
• Candidates will be required to attempt MCQs of English subject about Synonyms, antonyms and prepositions (20 marks).
• Candidates will have to attempt MCQs of General Knowledge (20 marks), Islamic Studies (10 marks), Pakistan Studies (10 marks), Urdu Vocabulary (10 marks) and Basic Mathematics (05 marks).
• There will be total 100 marks and candidates will have to obtain a minimum of 50 passing marks.
According to the HEC policies for the LAT, students will have to submit a fee of 500 rupees. Fee will have to be deposited online or by the ATM. Students have to send the copy of the deposit slip to the HEC office as well. All candidates are strictly advised to provide active E-mail address and phone number on the time of applying for the test. All responsibility will be on the student if an invalid E-mail address or phone number is provided to the HEC. Students will have to choose the exam center on the time of applying and it will be mandatory for the students to appear in the exam center with their roll no slip.