09 March, 2021 Views 61
HEC Announces Local and Foreign Scholarships For Students Of Balochistan
The higher education commission of Pakistan has announced the local and foreign scholarships for the students of Balochistan. The candidates can apply in the various categories such as indigenous LLB (5years), indigenous LLM, and foreign LLM and foreign Ph.D. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of test and academic scores and the scholarships will be awarded on merit. It is mandatory for the applicants to meet the eligibility criteria mentioned by the commission. The HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship at any stage. The list of the scholarships will be prepared by considering the online data collected from the students and in the case of any misinterpretation the scholarship will be canceled. The serving employees will be required to submit the NOC issued by their respective organizations.
- The applicant must have the domicile of Balochistan.
- The maximum age limit for LLB, LLM, and Ph.D. is 25 years, 30 years, and 35 years respectively.
- For LLB the candidates should have completed HSSC or equivalent degree program with at least 50% marks.
- For LLM and Ph.D. the candidates should have completed LLB and LLM respectively from the HEC recognized DAIs with a minimum of 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree.
- The candidate must secure 50% marks in the aptitude test.
- The result awaiting candidates and the students availing the other scholarship are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Applicants have to submit the online application form through the web portal of HEC.
- A hard copy of the application and other documents are not required at this stage.
- Applicants have to submit the Rs.500/- as application processing fee in any branch of Habib bank limited. The application processing fee is non-refundable.
- The original paid slip should be submitted when required by HEC.
- Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
The last date for the submission of the online application form is 18th March 2021. The candidates are instructed to submit the application before the due date.