26 December, 2020 Views 782
HEC Invites Applications For Chinese Scholarship Program 2021
The higher education commission of Pakistan is inviting applications from the candidates for the Chinese scholarship program 2021. The interested candidates are highly encouraged to apply. The candidates can apply for the undergraduate, master's, and doctoral degree programs. The main goal of this scholarship is to increase the educational cooperation between Pakistan and China. Through this program, the Pakistani students can have the opportunity to conduct research in the top Chinese universities in their respective fields of study.
Offered Academic Programs
The scholarship is offered in a wide range of academic programs such as history, education, fine arts, literature, management, philosophy, economics, science, engineering, medicine, and agriculture. The candidates can select the field of study depending upon their previous academic background.
The scholarship program will be cover the tuition funds including education, administration costs, and will also provide free accommodation to selected candidates. The stipend according to the Chinese government is as follows.
- CNY 2,500 per month for undergraduate students
- CNY 3,000 per month for masters students
- CNY 3,500 per month for Ph.D. students
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship
Following is the eligibility criterion for the candidates
- The candidates should be Pakistani/AJ&K national.
- For the undergraduate/bachelor's program, the candidates should have at least intermediate/A-level/FA-FSC (12 years of education) and the age limit is 25 years.
- For the Master's program, the candidates must have a Bachelor's degree (16 years of education) and should be under the age of 35.
- For a Ph.D./Doctoral program the candidates must have a Master's degree MS/MPhil (17/18 years of education) and the age limit is 40 years.
- The candidates are required to submit the online application forms separately on HEC and CSC portal.
- Make sure to enter the correct information and valid phone number and email.
- To evaluate the candidates HEC may conduct the written test and interviews
- After selection, the candidates have to submit the required documents such as attested copies of all academic certificates, CNIC/B-form, Domicile, a study plan or research proposal, on-criminal Record, and recommendation letters.
Last Date To Apply
The application deadline is 18th January 2021 so the applicants are advised to submit the application form before the due date.