08 January, 2021 Views 799
HEC Invites Applications From Candidates For Scholarship Programs 2021
The higher education commission has invited applications from the candidates for the scholarship programs 2021. The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and the other requirements to apply for the announced scholarships. There are various study disciplines offered in which the applicants can apply according to their interests.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2021
- To apply in the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2021 the candidates must hold the nationality of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- The candidates can submit the application form for the Bachelor's Degree, One-Tier Master's Degree, Master's Degree, and Ph.D. Degree.
- The age limit as per the mentioned criteria is 18-22 years for postgraduate programs and 35 years for undergraduate programs.
- For a bachelor’s degree, the candidates must have the minimum qualification of intermediate/equivalent.
- To apply for the master’s degree the candidates should have completed 16 years of education.
- 18 years of education is required to submit the application for the Ph.D. program.
- The candidates are required to fill and submit the online application form provided by the HEC and Hungarian government.
- The candidates have to upload the required documents such as motivation letter, language proficiency school certificates, transcript of records, medical certificate, copy of passport, and acceptance of statement for application.
- The last date to apply to the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program is 15th January 2021.
Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarships 2021
- As per the eligibility criteria of this scholarship program, the nationals of Pakistan and Azad & Jammu Kashmir are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must hold a Masters/MS/MPhil degree in the relevant field and should not be registered for any other foreign scholarship program.
- The candidates have to submit the online application form on the online portal of commonwealth and HEC
- The shortlisted candidates have to submit the required documents such as academic certificates, CNIC, domicile, and the latest passport size photographs.
- The application processing fee is Rs. 400/- that can be submitted in any branch of Habib Bank Limited.
- The last date to apply for the commonwealth Ph.D. scholarships 2021 is 18th January.