31 December, 2020 Views 570
HEC Offers MBBS And BDS Admissions Under Self-Finance Scheme 2020-21
The higher education commission of Pakistan has offered the MBBS and BDS admissions for foreigners and dual nationality holders under the self-finance scheme 2020-21. According to the admission regulations issued by the Pakistan medical commission, the candidates can apply in the different universities of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa, Balochistan, and Sindh.
List of Universities
Following is the list of the universities in which the candidates can submit the application forms to get admission in MBBS and BDS degree programs.
- Ayub Medical College, Abottabad
- Bacha Khan Medical College, Mardan
- Bannu Medical College, Bannu
- Gajju Khan Medical College, Swabi
- Gomal Medical College, Dera Ismail Khan
- Khyber Girls Medical College, Peshawar
- Khyber Medical College, Peshawar
- Nowshera Medical College, Nowshera
- Saidu Medical College, Swat
- Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences, Quetta
- Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi
- Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences, Jamshoro
- Peoples University of Medical and Health Sciences
- The candidates must have passed the FSc (Pre-medical)/HSSC/A-level/12th-grade exams or equivalent outside Pakistan.
- The candidates should have secured at least 65% marks or more in FSc (Pre-medical)/HSSC/A-level/12th-grade exams or equivalent outside Pakistan. In the case of a foreign qualification, the candidates must submit the equivalence certificate provided by the IBCC and must have passed at least three compulsory subjects such as Biology, Chemistry, and Physics/Mathematics.
- The candidates should have passed MDCAT with minimum 60% marks or each of the three subjects of SAT-II that includes Biology, Chemistry, and Physics/Mathematics
The authorities have informed the candidates that only the online application forms will be considered. The candidates have to submit the application form on the HEC portal along with the relevant documents. The incomplete application forms will not be accepted in any case. Application forms after the submission cannot be changed by the applicants so the candidates are advised to be careful while submitting the form. The selection of the candidates for the MBBS and BDS seats will be made purely on merit as per the criteria devised by HEC i.e., HSSC / Equivalent (50%) and SAT-II / MDCAT(50%). The last date to apply in the announced admissions of MBBS and BDS is 18th January 2021.