Lahore Board Issues Registration Schedule of Matric Examination 2021
The Lahore board of intermediate and secondary education has announced the registration schedule of matric examination 2021. The students that are going to appear in the annual exam are advised to fulfill the registration form as per the instructions mentioned by the board authorities. According to the announcement the exams will be held from 6th March 2020. BISE Lahore conducts the annual examination of the 9th and 10th class every year for the students of affiliated jurisdiction.
Submission of Admission Form Schedule
The schedule of the submission of the admission form is mentioned below. The regular as well as the private candidates of matric have to follow the details.
- Submission of admission form with single fee-16th November to 10th December
- Submission of admission form with double fee-11th December to 21st December
- Submission of admission form with triple fee-22nd December to 29th December
Instructions For Candidates
Following are some instructions for the matric class candidates that they must follow to avoid any inconvenience.
- The candidates having the fee concession due to some reason are advised to submit the form by 10th December, otherwise, no concession in the registration fee will be granted to them.
- The candidates must submit the admission form online. Moreover after successfully submitting the form, the challan form will be issued to the students that they can pay in any branch of the Habib Bank Limited.
- Examination fee for the students of the of 9th and 10th class (science group) is Rs.650/- while the candidates of arts group have to pay Rs.700/-
- Along with the examination fee the students have to pay Rs.550/- for the issuance of the result later on.
- It is informed to the candidates to submit the admission form as per the schedule announced by BISE Lahore.
- The admission forms received after 29th December will not be accepted in any case.