28 December, 2020 Views 764
NUMS Announces Army Medical College Admissions 2020
National University of medical sciences had announced the army medical college admissions 2020 for MBBS and BDS degree programs. The candidates are notified to follow the instructions related to the eligibility criteria and admission process that are mentioned below.
NUMS Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants having the Pakistan/AJK/Gilgit-Baltistan nationality are eligible to apply.
- The candidates should have at least 65% marks in FSc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent study program.
- The candidates must have passed PMC-MDCAT with 60% marks to apply for admission to Army Medical College Rawalpindi.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign or Overseas Pakistanis
- The dual nationality holder/ foreign and overseas Pakistani can also apply for admission in the army medical college Rawalpindi.
- The candidates should have 65% marks in FSc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent study programs in three subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics. The candidates have to submit the equivalence certificate issued by the IBCC.
- The applicants should have passed the PMC MDCAT exam with 60% marks or alternatively acquired at least 60% marks in SAT-II.
- The result of the SAT-II shall be compared with the scores of MDCAT according to the mentioned weightage of subjects such as 40% of Biology, 35% Of Chemistry, and 25% of Physics/ Maths.
On the basis of open merit, 55 seats have been allocated for the MBBS and 15 for the BDS degree program. The weightage formula for admissions in MBSS and BDS degree programs is mentioned below.
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical / HSSC/Equivalent: 50%
- NUMS Entry Test: 50%
How To Apply?
- The candidates are required to apply online and submit the admission form on the NUMS web portal.
- The candidates have to do the registration with the CNIC/ Passport of the email address to create an account.
- The application processing fee of Rs.3000/- can be submitted in any branch of Habib Bank Limited.
- The candidates need to enter personal information, academic information to complete the application form.
- The scanned copies of the required documents must be uploaded along with the application form before the deadline.
- It is informed to the candidates to use desktop or PC while applying as they cannot apply by using a mobile phone.
- During the selection of the degree program, the students are advised to choose wisely as they will offer admissions according to their priority in MBBS/BDS.
- After the submission of the application form, the students cannot make the changes in it. So enter the correct details and recheck it before submission.
The registration schedule for the army medical college admissions is as follows.
- Registration for admissions -28th December 2020
- The Last date to submit the application form- 14th January 2021
- Hifz e Quran test- 18th January 2021
- Display for the first merit list -21st January 2021.