04 January, 2021 Views 666
NUMS Announces Centralized Admissions For Private Medical Colleges
National University of medical sciences has announced the centralized admissions for its affiliated medical and dental colleges. The candidates who intend to apply can check the admission requirements before submitting the application form.
Eligibility Criteria For Open Merit
- The applicants having valid citizenship including citizens of AJK/Gilgit Baltistan are eligible to apply for the NUMS affiliated medical and dental colleges on open merit seats.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 65% aggregate marks in FSc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent qualification.
- The candidates must have passed the national MDCAT with a minimum of 60% marks is mandatory.
- It is essential for the candidates to appear in the NUMS entry test to secure admission.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign/Dual Nationals
- Candidates who do not hold a Pakistani nationality or have dual nationality are also eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have a minimum of 65% aggregate marks in FSc (Pre-Medical) or equivalent qualification from the foreign schools with at least three subjects such as Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics. The candidates are required to submit the equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
- The applicants must have passed the national MDCAT exam with a minimum of 60% marks or alternatively acquired more than 60% in each of the SAT II designated subject results.
- Having appeared in NUMS Entry Test 2020 is mandatory, in case the applicant is not following SAT - II pathway for admission.
NUMS Merit Formula for Admission 2020-21
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical)/HSSC/Equivalent: 50%
- NUMS Entry Test: 50%
How to Apply?
- Register with the CNIC/ passport or the valid email address to create the account and The candidates are required to register online through the NUMS web portal.
- The applicants have to submit the admission processing fee challan of Rs. 3000/- in any branch of Habib bank limited.
- Mention the personnel information, academic information, program choice, and institute and upload the documents before the application deadline.
- Application once submitted cannot be changed so review the application form before submission.
- The candidates can only apply through desktop or PC, not by the mobile phone.
- Applications that are incomplete in any way will be rejected.
- Applications should be submitted only through the online portal and hard copies are not acceptable. No application form will be e accepted after the last date of submission.
- The online admission portal contains a list of all affiliated and attached medical/ dental colleges for selection by the applicants.
Applicants are advised to select the medical and dental colleges carefully, according to their choice. Applicants will be offered admission in MBBS and BDS on merit only.
1. Registration of Application for Admissions Opens-5th January 2021
2. Last Date of Receipt of Application for Admission-19th January 2021
3. Hifz-e-Quran Test-21st -22nd January 2021
4. Display of 1st Merit List-26th January 2021