19 December, 2020 Views 896
PMC Declares Schedule For Admissions Into Private Medical & Dental Colleges
Pakistan medical commission has declared the schedule for the admissions into the private medical and dental colleges of Pakistan. This year the national MDCAT was conducted on 23rd November in which almost 125,000 candidates appeared. Earlier the PMC had announced the MDCAT result 2020 for the candidates. The authorities have made the national admissions system operational; through which the students can take the admission for the academic session 2021. For the convenience of the candidates, the procedure to submit the application form is stated below.
Steps To Complete Application
Following are the steps to complete the application forms
- Signup/Sign in
- Local/ Foreign Applicant
- My Profile
- My Application
- Application Fee
- Application Processing
How To Apply?
- The candidates are required to sign in through the user name and password on the PMC web portal.
- The applicants have to enter the personal information, academic details, marks of the entrance exam, and scanned copies of original documents that must be uploaded according to the requirements of PMC.
- After the completion of all the requirements save the application form, then select the college from the available list provided by the authorities.
- Download the fee challan and submit the application fee of Rs.515/- to any branch of MCB. Once the fee is paid, upload the deposited slip along with the application form.
- Mention the correct and accurate details to avoid any inconvenience.
The eligibility criterion to take admission in the private medical or dental colleges for MBBS and BDS degree programs is available below.
|1.||HSSC or equivalent exams||65% or above marks|
|2.||MDCAT/ SAT II||60% or above marks|
The merit of the admissions is calculated on the basis of the following exams and interview.
|1.||FSc/ IBCC Equivalence||30%|
|2.||MDCAT / SAT II||50%|
The application deadline mentioned by the Pakistan medical commission is 8th January 2021 by 5:00 pm. The applications submitted after the due state will not be entertained by the PMC officials.