Special Intermediate Exams 2020 Of BISE Faisalabad Start Today
Special Intermediate exams of
2020 after the common agreement of Punjab boards start today at BISE Faisalabad
exam centers. Earlier this year, the Government of Pakistan had imposed a ban
on all government and private institutions to conduct on-site exams of any
level. There were rumors that all BISEs of Punjab will be taking online exams.
But this possibility was ruled out as most of the students faced the difficulty
of getting connected to the internet. However, Government announced the results
for class 12 without taking any exams based on the promotion policy on 22
September. Some students weren’t happy with the results they got in
intermediate part 2 based on the promotion policy. To eliminate the concerns of
such students, all boards of Punjab agreed to conduct Special COVID-19 exams.
Exam guidelines by FBISE
• The papers of English, Urdu and Pakistan Studies will be conducted in two Groups i.e. Morning and Evening group. First group paper will start on 08:30 am while the second group paper will start on 11:30 am.
• Students will have to appear in the exam on the date mentioned in the roll no slip.
• Students will know when and where they have to take the exam via their roll no slip and no student will be allowed to take the exam on any other place.
• No Public Holiday will affect the exam dates at all.
• It will be mandatory for the student to appear in the exam center with his/her roll no slip. Students without their roll no slip will not be allowed to sit in the exam center.
• The candidate has to make sure that the exam group and the details mentioned on the roll no slip are correct.
• Students are advised to appear in the exam center half an hour before the exam starts otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the exam center.
• No student will be allowed to come in the exam center with a mobile phone.
• The exam on Friday will start on 2:30 pm.
• The examination staff and the students will have to abide by the COVID-19 safety guidelines.