28 December, 2020 Views 586
SZAMBU Invites Applications For FMDC Admission 2020
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University has announced the admission to Federal Medical College Islamabad and School of Dentistry Islamabad. The students can apply to get admission in the MBBS and BDS degree programs. The candidates who intend to apply have to submit the required documents. Moreover, the candidates applying for the quota seats should submit domicile, disability certificate, and federal government employee’s certificate.
The basic eligibility criteria mentioned by the authorities for admissions in MBBS and BDS degree programs are as follows:
- The candidates must have a minimum of 65% marks in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical)/Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or equivalent study program.
- The candidates should have secured at least 60% marks in National MDCAT 2020.
- It is informed to the candidates that if an applicant does not meet the eligibility requirements, he/she will not be able to secure admission.
Merit Formula For FMDC Admission
Weightage Formula for admission depends upon the marks of national MDCAT and Intermediate.
- F.Sc (Pre-Medical)/HSSC/A-Level/ Equivalence: 50%
- National MDCAT 2020: 50%
The application procedure to apply for the Federal Medical College Islamabad and School of Dentistry Islamabad is mentioned below.
- The applicants are required to submit the application form through the SZABMU web portal.
- Use the valid CNIC and email address for the process of registration.
- After registration, the applicants have to complete the online application form by mentioning the personal information, national MDCAT 2020 information, academic information, and upload scanned copies of documents and print challan to apply for the program.
- Applicants will take print of fee challan form online admission portal and deposit in any branch of Habib Bank Ltd.
- The application processing fee is Rs. 3000/- that is non-refundable and non-adjustable.
- Once an applicant is offered admission according to merit then he/she will not be able to change it.
- The application form after submission cannot be edited by the applicant.
- Submit the online application form before the due date.
For Open Merit/Quota the students have to submit the following documents.
- Passport size photograph with a blue background.
- Scan copy of HSSC Pre-Medical certificate and in the case of foreign qualification equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
- Scan copy of Domicile Certificate
- Scan copy of proof of residence
- Scan copy of CNIC/B-Form
- Scan copy of Hifz-e-Quran certificate (If required)
Admission Schedule 2020
- Start of Registration of Online Application for Admission- 28th December 2020
- Last Date for Online Registration- 8th January 2021
- Display of 1st Merit List- 15th January 2021