Gujranwala Board is one of the leading Board that are providing its services since 1982. It is the most efficient board, providing all information on time. Gujrat, Mandi Bah-ud-Din, Hafizabad, Narowal, and Sialkot are the areas that come under the administration of the BISE Gujranwala Board. The Board conducts the annual exams of SSC each year. Students of different areas who are interlinked with the Gujranwala Board are informed that the exam date for the 9th class has been declared by the Board. The exams will start on 26 May 2022. The Board has also declared the 9th class tentative (temporary) date sheet on 28 March 2022.
Those students who are here to find out the date of matric part 1 result announcement are advised to keep visiting our website campus. Pk. We will notify you when the Board announced the result.
How To Check BISE Gujranwala 9th Class Result 2022
9th class is the first experience for many students to appear for the boards’ examination. This is the reason that students are not quite familiar with the idea that how to check results. If you are also worried that how to check the 9th class result 2022 Gujranwala board then we advise you to follow the below-given steps to check the result:
Check Result By Roll Number: Students who can browse the Gujranwala board official website can check result by putting their roll numbers.
Check Result By Names: Students can also easily check result by adding their names to the given search area.
Check Result By SMS: The Gujranwala board of education also introduces an alternative way to check results. Those students who will not have access to the internet can check the 9th class Gujranwala board 2022 result by sending their roll numbers to the code “800299”.
Key Facts on 9th Class Result 2022 Bise Gujranwala Board
- The exam date for the 9th class has been declared.
- The exams will start on 26 May 2022.
- The date sheet has been declared by the Board.
- The result will be announced in August 2022 as planned.
- The evening session paper result will be declared after three months of annual exams which will start at 1.30 p.m.
- Students of the Morning session will have to appear at the examination center at 8. o’ clock as their paper will start at 8.30 a.m.
- Practical paper will not be taken in 9th class.
- Students of class 9th can appear in different groups like Science, Humanities, and Arts.
- The Bise Gujranwala Board will announce the result of the 9th class of all groups on the same date.
- The Board will issue the result date of SSC part 1 after the conduction of exams.
- Each paper will take 3 hours.
- Passing marks of each paper is 33 percent.
Quick Facts on 9th Class Result
|Board Chairman||Dr. Tariq Mehmood Qazi|
|Bise Gujranwala Contact Number||(055) 9200750|
|Gujranwala Board Address||Sialkot Bypass, Faisal Town, Lohianwala, Gujranwala, Punjab|
|Result Status||Not declared yet|
|objective paper marks in Science subjects||12|
|Total marks in matric result from part 1 & 2.||1100|
|Date sheet of 9th Class||Announced on 8 April 2022|
|Exam date||26 May 2022|
BISE Gujranwala Board 2022:
Punjab's boards are very careful and authentic boards in Pakistan BISE Gujranwala board is also one of the advanced board in the province of Punjab. In BISE Gujranwala Board the yearly exams are structured at the same time in all regions of BISE Gujranwala Board. The entire students are bounced to become visible in the selected center if not it departs the registration of a particular student. Every year many candidates of matric part I get a register of the board as well as sit in the exams according to the arranged timetable. It is the responsibility of the respective board to accomplish all the requirements of candidates and to convey equal knowledge in all registered schools and colleges.
You can get more updates by contacting the Examination centre of bise gujranwala 055-9200750 055-3894607. It would be more effective to get more latest and upgraded information and also gets updated by the official website of gujranwala board which is :